Ordering My Transcript
- The University of Toronto has upgraded its transcript storefront.
- All students or alumni accessing the new storefront for the first time will be prompted to set up an account through Parchment, even if they have previously accessed the system using ACORN or through a self-created account.
- Users with a self-created account will not be able access the system using their previous login credentials and must create a new account.
eTranscripts are the official transcript for the University of Toronto and are issued through the Parchment platform. It is the fastest and most secure way to send or receive an official University of Toronto transcript.
How Do I Order My Transcript?
Current students and alumni with a UTORid should use ACORN by following these steps.
Step 2: Review your academic record
Confirm that your academic record is up to date by reviewing your Complete Academic History, under the Academics tab in ACORN.
- Your transcript will include your academic history, as shown in ACORN. If there is an issue with your academic record, contact your divisional registrar’s office before ordering your transcript.
Graduating Students: Records are updated in a batch by division/faculty after the convocation ceremony and cannot be updated individually. If you require proof of graduation, contact your divisional registrar’s office to obtain a letter of eligibility to graduate. Check your complete academic history in ACORN prior to ordering a transcript to ensure your degree information is present.
Step 3: Order your transcript
From the Transcript & Enrolment Confirmation menu, click on Order Transcript. You will then be redirected to the U of T Parchment Storefront to complete the order.
Step 4: Login to the U of T Parchment Storefront
The Parchment Storefront is the platform used to issue the official transcript of the University of Toronto.
1. Sign into the U of T Parchment Storefront.
- Note: If you are accessing the new system for the first time, you will be prompted to set up your account.
2. Follow the instructions in the Parchment platform to complete an order.
- Important: Check your order to confirm that you have the correct recipient. Transcripts sent to an incorrect email address or recipient cannot be redirected or refunded.
3. Pay the required $18 CAD per transcript.
- The accepted methods of payment are Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.
- Your credit card will be charged after the order is placed.
We are currently experiencing a service outage for eTranscripts. If you have placed an order on the U of T Parchment Storefront, please note that the processing of your transcript order will be affected. Our team is actively working to resolve the issue and restore services as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.