Review Your Eligibility
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for a Work Study position, you must be working towards a University of Toronto degree and must meet the eligibility requirements below.
Who is NOT Eligible to Apply for a Work Study Position?
- Non-degree students.
- Students on a co-op work term and not registered in the sessional course load.
- Students registered in the Toronto School of Theology.
- Students who have graduated and are no longer registered.
- Students who do not have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- Study Abroad Program participants.
- You are expected to meet the eligibility requirements during the Work Study hiring period.
- You may only accept ONE Work Study position within each program cycle.
- You will not be allowed to switch positions after you have signed your Letter of Offer and received the electronic approval notification from the Work Study Program.