Applying for UTAPS
How Do I Apply for UTAPS?
I Am Interested in Being Considered for Divisional Grants
If you are a student who would like to be considered for divisional grants through your division, you should also submit an application through the Need Navigator.
- By submitting this application, the University Registrar’s Office will provide divisions with your financial need calculation to help your division determine eligibility for divisional grants.
- If you are a student who is submitting an application for divisional grant consideration, you do not need to adhere to the UTAPS deadlines; however, you should submit the application early in the year to allow enough time for your division time to consider you for divisional grants.
- You only need to submit one application for consideration of divisional grants and/or UTAPS.
I Applied for UTAPS — What Happens Next?
I Need Further Assistance
Please visit the University Registrar’s Office Service Portal.
- Select “Get Help”
- Select an area of inquiry: Financial Aid (OSAP, BSWD, UTAPS etc.)
- Further specify the area of inquiry: University of Toronto Financial Aid (UTAPS)