Women’s Association of the Mining Industry of Canada (WAMIC) Burge Connell Bursary
The Women’s Association of the Mining Industry of Canada Burge Connell Bursary is awarded to an undergraduate student entering third or fourth year of Lassonde Mineral Engineering Program in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering or a Geology program within the Faculty of Arts and Science. It is awarded to students with financial need.
- be an undergraduate student entering third or fourth year of Lassonde Mineral Engineering Program,Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering or a Geology program, Faculty of Arts and Science;
- have achieved a minimum second-year average of 85 % (APSC) or 3.18 GPA (A&S)
- demonstrate financial need
- have an interest in pursuing studies related to a career in the geological sciences
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.