Women and Gender Studies Grant (OSOTF)
The Women and Gender Studies Grant is awarded to full- or part-time undergraduate or graduate students, enrolled in the Women and Gender Studies Institute Program. It is awarded on the basis of financial need. Academic merit is also considered.
- Graduate or undergraduate, full-time or part-time student
- Enrolled in a Women and Gender Studies Institute program
- Meet all OSOTF requirements:
- Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident of Canada or Protected Person;
- Resident of Ontario; and
- Demonstrates financial need
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Approximately $400
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.