University of Toronto Student Union (UTSU) Undergraduate Award
The University of Toronto Student Union (UTSU) Undergraduate Grant is awarded to a full-time undergraduate student who is a University of Toronto Students’ Union member on the basis of financial need, and extracurricular involvement in the University Community. The recipient must have maintained a minimum academic standing of ‘C’.
Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be full-time undergraduate student
- demonstrate financial need
- have extracurricular involvement in the University Community
- have maintained a minimum academic standing of “C”.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Approximately $500
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.