The Mary Jane Hendrie Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes an outstanding senior undergraduate or graduate student who has combined a special interest in relations between Japan and Canada with studies in business, law, economics, international relations, or political science.
- be a senior undergraduate or graduate student;
- demonstrate an interest in relations between Japan and Canada;
- area of study is in business, economics or international relations.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Approximately $2,500
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.