The Khaki University and Y.M.C.A Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Khaki University and YMCA Memorial Scholarship recognizes students enrolled in the second or higher year of an undergraduate program, who have at least a first-class honours standing. Preference will be given to descendants of individuals having served in the armed forces.
Eligibility: Recipient must
- be an undergraduate student in the second or higher year of study;
- have obtained at least first class honours standing.
Preference is given to descendants of individuals having served in the armed forces (proof of service is required).
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.