The Jess Hann Bursary Fund
This bursary is awarded to University of Toronto students on the basis of financial need and who have at least one parent born in Italy.
- be a student in any program at the University of Toronto
- have at least one parent born in Italy and
- demonstrate financial need.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-22
Value/Amount: Approximately $600
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.