The F.W. Minkler Scholarship
The F.W. Minkler Scholarship is awarded to an undergraduate student whose integrity, scholarship and contribution to the University of Toronto is outstanding.
- Be eligible for the Donald Forster Award on the recommendation of the Selection Committee at the Office of Student Awards.
- Full-time students should apply during their second-to-last year of study, and part-time students should apply at the equivalent point in their degree studies.
- Students can apply only once to be considered for the award.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,000
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.