Stephanie Ali Memorial Scholarship
The Stephanie Ali Memorial Scholarship of approximately $1,800 is awarded to students with financial need who have demonstrated commitment to community work and/or participation in charitable activities. This can include church choirs, youth group leadership, Sunday School leadership, outreach planning or missions as well as volunteer or paid work at shelters, food banks or other charitable causes. Preference will be given to candidates who are past or present members of the University of Toronto Gospel Choir.
- be an undergraduate student
- demonstrate financial need
- have demonstrated commitment to community work and/or participation in charitable activities
- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Determined annually
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.