St. George Society of Toronto Endowment Fund
To be awarded preferably to an equal number of male and female graduate or undergraduate students on the basis of financial need, a minimum B average and a member of one of the Varsity Blues Teams.
Students from across all three campuses and from all colleges and faculties are eligible to apply, without any emphasis on a particular field of study. Preference will be given to in-course students.
The award shall conform to all relevant league regulations.
Eligibility: Recipients must be/have:
- Undergraduate or graduate students with demonstrated financial need
- Minimum B average
- A member of one of the Varsity Blues Teams.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Approximately $2,000 – $5,000
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.