Sigma Chi Leadership Award
To be awarded to first-year undergraduate students at the University of Toronto in good academic standing. Recipients will have demonstrated strong leadership based on her/his participation in extracurricular activities.
Eligibility: Recipient must:
- Be a first-year undergraduate student in good academic standing
- Demonstrated strong leadership based on participation in extracurricular activities.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
- As part of your application, you will be asked to upload two reference letters, in support of your application. At least one reference must be from a Faculty member or staff at the University of Toronto.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.