S. Ubakata Fund for Japanese Students
The S. Ubakata Fund for Japanese Students provides awards of approximately $700 to Japanese students from Japan proper. Grants may be made to assist students in any year of any course, graduate or undergraduate. Candidates must be able to satisfy admission requirements respecting English facility. No payment will be made until the award winner has registered at the University of Toronto as a full-time student. Students receiving this grant may not receive financial aid from any other source.
- be a Japanese student from Japan proper
- be registered at the University of Toronto as a full-time student
- be able to satisfy admission requirements respecting English facility
- not be receiving financial aid from any other source.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.