Rosalind Murray Bradford Scholarship
To be awarded to an undergraduate student of indigenous ancestry enrolled in his/her second, third or fourth year of study. To be eligible the student must be registered in an undergraduate program and have obtained at least second class honours standing in his/her previous year. The financial status of the student may receive consideration.
- Undergraduate student of indigenous ancestry
- Enrolled in second, third or fourth year of study
- Obtained at least second class honours standing in previous year
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,000
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.