Richard B. Nunn Leadership Award
The Richard B. Nunn Leadership Award recognizes participation in, and contribution to student governance, student activities and athletics at the University of Toronto and academic achievement. Full time students should apply during their second-to-last year of study (i.e. 3rd year of study), and part-time students should apply at the equivalent point in their degree studies. Students may apply only once.
- be a full-time undergraduate student in the penultimate year of study (or the equivalent point in degree studies for part-time students)
- demonstrate participation in, and contribution to, student governance, student activities and athletics at the University of Toronto and academic achievement
- have maintained a cumulative average of at least B+ (CGPA 3.5)
Note: The financial circumstance of an applicant may also be considered, but will not be a determinative factor.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.