Norma Dewar Chisholm Memorial Bursary
The Norma Dewar Chisholm Memorial Bursary is awarded to an undergraduate student registered with Accessibility Services, on the basis of financial need. Preference will be given to students with a physical or sensory disability.
- be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident of Canada or protected person and must be a resident of Ontario;
- be an undergraduate student registered with Accessibility Services;
- demonstrate financial need.
Preference will be given to students with a physical or sensory disability.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Approximately $3,200
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.