Metis Nation of Ontario Bursary
The Metis Nation of Ontario Bursary is for Indigenous students who are residents of Ontario, and is intended to cover unmet educational costs based on financial need. It is not re-payable and is considered taxable income.
- be Indigenous/First Nations (Status, Non-Status), Metis and Inuit students who are studying in any of the undergraduate and graduate program
- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have financial need
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-22
How to Apply: New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
- As part of your application, you must upload the completed MNO Application Form under the Personal Statement section of the on-line application. Your MNO form will be shared with the Metis Nation of Ontario.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.