Metis Nation of Ontario Bursary
The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) Métis Student Bursary Program provides bursaries to students registered and enrolled at the University of Toronto who demonstrate financial need and who are verified Métis citizens of the Métis Nation of Ontario. Applicants will be required to consent to a citizenship verification check to confirm eligibility for these awards.
- Registered members of Metis Nation of Ontario
- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have financial need
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
- As part of your application, you must upload the completed MNO Application Form under the Personal Statement section of the on-line application. Your MNO form will be shared with the Metis Nation of Ontario.
- Students who have questions about this particular award can contact First Nations House email@example.com.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.