Louis and Lisa Cheng Scholarship in Art History and Visual Studies
To be awarded to a 2nd or 3rd student who is enrolled in a Specialist or Major program in the Department of History of Art in the Faculty of Arts and Science or in Visual Studies in the Faculty of Architecture. Financial need must be considered. The recipient must also have a high GPA of 3.3 (B+) as well as demonstrate involvement in the community.
- be enrolled in a Specialist or Major program in the Department of History of Art in the Faculty of Arts and Science or in Visual Studies in the Faculty of Architecture.
- be in second or third year with a minimum GPA of 3.3 (B+)
- demonstrate involvement in the community
- satisfy OSOTF criteria:
- demonstrate financial need and
- be an Ontario resident
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.