Leon C. Bynoe Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship awards approximately $1,300, based on financial need, to students with outstanding academic achievement enrolled in an undergraduate degree program. Preference will be given to candidates from the Afro-Canadian community and Metro Toronto Housing Authority residents. Candidates must demonstrate outstanding service to the Afro-Canadian community. Must be a Canadian citizen/permanent resident and a resident of Ontario.
- be an undergraduate student
- be a Canadian citizen/permanent resident and a resident of Ontario
- demonstrate financial need
- demonstrate outstanding academic achievement
Preference will be given to candidates from the Afro-Canadian community and Metro Toronto Housing Authority residents.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-22
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,300
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.