Joseph McCulley Educational Trust Fund
To be awarded to students of the University of Toronto who in the judgement and discretion of the then Warden of Hart House give promise of developing into mature adults of professional competence, primarily in the general area of public life or social work, with special emphasis on penology, and such fund shall be used for educational purposes of such students in the discretion of the then Warden of Hart House of the University of Toronto.
- be graduate or undergraduate students
- be in a program of study and have career interests in the area of public life or social work, with an emphasis on penology
- demonstrate financial need
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,000 each
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.