First Nations House Bursary
Awarded to Indigenous undergraduate students with demonstrated financial need.
Eligibility: Recipient must:
- Be an Indigenous undergraduate student
- Demonstrate financial need
- Prior to applying for this grant, students are expected to have explored all sources of funding such as band funding, family support, savings, summer and study period income, OSAP or other government assistance programs, daycare subsidies, and bank lines of credit as appropriate.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.