Ernst & Young Scholarships in Commerce
Awarded to student in the third and fourth year of a specialist program in Commerce/Accounting who have successfully completed accounting courses.
- be third or fourth year full time or part-time student enrolled in a Commerce/ Accounting Specialist
- Third year students must be enrolled in a Commerce Specialist who are enrolled in a third year course in accounting (RSM320H, 321H, 322H, or equivalent courses) and who have successfully completed a second year course in accounting (RSM220H, 221H, 222H, or equivalent courses).
- Fourth year students must be enrolled in Commerce Specialist who are enrolled in a fourth year course in accounting (RSM422H, 423H, 426H or equivalent courses) and who have successfully completed a third year course in accounting (RSM320H, 321H, 322H, or equivalent courses).
- satisfy OSOTF criteria:
- demonstrate financial need and
- be an Ontario resident
The award is open to students on the St. George, UTM and UTSC campuses.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.