Edward and Dorothy Dawson Award for Indigenous Students
The Edward and Dorothy Dawson Award for Indigenous Students is designed for Indigenous students with financial need. The value of the award is dependent on financial need, and preference is given to Indigenous students enrolled in any science related discipline.
- be Indigenous students
- enrolled in any science related discipline
- demonstrate financial need.
If no suitable candidates can be found, consideration will be given to Indigenous Students in any discipline on the basis of financial need.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Multiple awards ranging in value (approximately $1000-$2500)
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.