Dr. Sinnathurai Vijayakumar Scholarship
To be awarded to an undergraduate student based on financial need. Preference given to students studying Tamil studies at U of T or students who are active in Tamil communities.
Make a Gift: Donors wishing to make a contribution to the scholarship in honour of Dr. Sinnathurai Vijayakumar, please visit Donations Management.
- be a Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- be studying Tamil studies at UofT or students who are active in Tamil Communities;
- demonstrate both academic achievement and financial need.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-22
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.