Dr. Lillian McGregor Indigenous Award of Excellence
To be awarded to Indigenous students studying full-time at the University of Toronto on the basis of financial need and Ontario residency as defined by OSOTF II program conditions. Individual bursaries will vary in value depending on the need of the candidate. Aboriginal students enrolled in the Transitional Year Programme, undergraduate and graduate level programs and second entry studies will all be eligible to apply. Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate a contribution to the Aboriginal community through volunteerism and involvement with First Nations House and/or Native Student’s Association.
- be an Indigenous Student studying at the University of Toronto
- be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- demonstrate financial need
Note: Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate a contribution to the Indigenous community through volunteerism and involvement with First Nation House and/or Indigenous Student Groups.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
Value/Amount: Multiple awards varying in number and value.
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.