Dr. Anderson Abbott Award
The Dr. Anderson Abbott Award of $4,000 is awarded to a black student in any program of study on the basis of academic achievement, financial need and contribution to the black community.
Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be a black undergraduate student in any program of study;
- show high academic achievement;
- demonstrate financial need;
- present evidence of contribution to the black community.
The selection committee may give preference to a student in the medical program or in a related health science program.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.