Dharma Master Chuk Mor Memorial Scholarship
Financial need must be considered, academic merit will also be considered. Awarded to a student in a Major or Specialist Program in Art History in the Faculty of Arts and Science or Visual Studies in the Faculty of Architecture.
- be in a Major or Specialist Program in Art History in the Faculty of Arts and Science or Visual Studies in the Faculty of Architecture
- demonstrate academic merit
- satisfy OSOTF criteria:
- financial need and
- be an Ontario resident.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.