Dan Leckie City of Toronto Award
The Dan Leckie City of Toronto Award recognizes undergraduate or graduate students who are full-time residents of the City of Toronto, on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- be a full-time resident of the City of Toronto;
- be an undergraduate or graduate student in the Division of the Environment or Community Studies or any program of study relating to these fields such as Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Health Science, Education.
- demonstrate financial need.
- demonstrate academic merit.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.