City of Toronto Women and Gender Studies Scholarship (Undergraduate)
The City of Toronto Women’s Studies (Undergraduate) Scholarship is awarded to an undergraduate student who has completed year three and is enrolled in a major or specialist program in Women’s Studies.
Both the undergraduate and graduate scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need to students in Women and Gender Studies, enrolled full-time or part-time, deemed most likely to contribute to studies on the status of women, community studies and public policy.
Please visit: City of Toronto Women’s Studies GRADUATE Scholarship for Graduate Applicants.
- be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have completed at least 13.5 credits
- be enrolled in a major or specialist program in Women’s Studies
- demonstrate academic merit and financial need
- be deemed most likely to contribute to studies on the status of women, community studies and public policy.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-22
Value/Amount: One undergraduate scholarship of $5,000
How to Apply: New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
- In your personal statement, describe your future plans and contributions to studies on the status of women, community studies and public policy including studies in the area of transportation, housing, urban planning, employment, public works and municipal services.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.