City of Toronto Scholarships for Indigenous Students Studying in Health Professions
The scholarships will be awarded to indigenous students studying in any of the health professional programs, undergraduate or graduate, on the basis of financial need, academic merit and demonstrated community leadership skills.
- be Indigenous/First Nations (Status, Non-Status), Metis and Inuit students who are studying in any of the undergraduate or graduate health-related professional programs;
- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have financial need
- demonstrate academic merit and
- demonstrated community leadership skills.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-22
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.