Chinese Dance Workshop Scholarship Fund
To be awarded to the student on the basis of academic excellence and demonstrated dance experience. An applicant will be required to submit a letter verifying at least three years of attendance at a recognized dance institute along with a transcript of marks.
- be an undergraduate student;
- demonstrated dance experience. Applicants are required to provide a letter verifying at least three years of attendance at a recognized dance institute along with a transcript of marks.You must submit this letter with your award application form.
This award is granted on the basis of academic excellence and demonstrated dance experience.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.