To be awarded to current full-time, undergraduate students at the University of Toronto on the basis of financial need with preference given to students with Indigenous backgrounds or whose parents did not attend university or college.
- Demonstrated financial need
- Must be current full-time undergraduate students of Indigenous backgrounds or whose parents did not attend College/University
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Varies: Based on Financial Need
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.