To be awarded to current full-time, undergraduate students at the University of Toronto on the basis of financial need with preference given to students with Indigenous backgrounds or whose parents did not attend university or college.
- Demonstrated financial need
- Must be current full-time undergraduate students of Indigenous backgrounds or whose parents did not attend College/University
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-22
Value/Amount: Varies: Based on Financial Need
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.