Allen Angus Rodgers Wheelchair Athletes’ Fund Disability Bursaries
The Allen Angus Rodgers Wheelchair Athletes’ Fund Disability Bursaries are of approximately $1,100 and available to disabled students in any program at the University of Toronto. Candidates must demonstrate financial need, contribution to their community through volunteer work or demonstrated leadership ability, and maintain satisfactory academic standing.
- have a disability
- be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario
- demonstrate financial need
- have contributed to their community through volunteer work or have demonstrated leadership ability and
- maintain satisfactory academic standing.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-22
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,100
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.