Alan Hill Bursary Fund
To be awarded to students on the basis of demonstrated financial need and academic merit. Preference will be given to immigrants whose financial need is directly related to their move to Canada, especially those lacking family support in this country.
Recipients must be/have:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Demonstrated academic merit
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.