The Accenture Scholarship is an in-course scholarship of approximately $1,300 awarded to students in their final year of undergraduate study in an Engineering, Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce Degree who are actively involved in extracurricular activities.
- be enrolled in an Engineering, Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce Degree.
- be in third year year of undergraduate study, entering their final year of study the following September.
- have maintained a strong academic background with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- be actively involved in two or more extracurricular activities, such as Professional or social organizations, organized sports teams or activities.
- demonstrate continued active involvement and commitment.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,300
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.