The Accenture Scholarship is an in-course scholarship of approximately $1,300 awarded to students in their final year of undergraduate study in an Engineering, Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce Degree who are actively involved in extracurricular activities.
- be enrolled in an Engineering, Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce Degree.
- be in third year year of undergraduate study, entering their final year of study the following September.
- have maintained a strong academic background with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- be actively involved in two or more extracurricular activities, such as Professional or social organizations, organized sports teams or activities.
- demonstrate continued active involvement and commitment.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,300
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.