Hosinec Family Scholarships
The Hosinec Family Scholarships are made up of multiple awards varying in value. They are awarded to Ontario students on the basis of need and academic merit.
- be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- be an Undergraduate or Graduate student
- have financial need and
- demonstrate academic achievement
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,000-$2,500
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.