Dr. Albert Strickler Scholarship
To be awarded to a graduate or undergraduate student(s) registered with Accessibility Services office at U of T with financial need who face barriers related to mobility or sensory disabilities. Students are eligible to receive the award for subsequent years.
- be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident of Canada or protected person and must be a resident of Ontario;
- be a student registered with Accessibility Services;
- demonstrate financial need.
Preference will be given to students with a physical or sensory disability.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-24 at 5:00pm EST
Value/Amount: $3,500 – $4,000 each
How to Apply:
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.